Organizational Development & Training Specialist (Human Resources)
Performance et support
Ingénieur & Cadre
Description de la mission
A glimpse at the job:
At Safran Electrical & Power, our vision is smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. In the role of Organizational Development & Training Specialist, you liaise with and advise multiple site leadership teams and facilitate organizational development initiatives across the enterprise. You'll have the opportunity to develop strategies, tools and processes to address key organizational needs across the organization. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
- • Implements and oversees programs that increase efficiency, strengthen team member knowledge and abilities, improve leadership and maintain the overall health of our company;
- • Works with all levels of leadership in diagnosing problems and setting company goals, then creates training programs to meet those goals, incorporating behavioral science to enhance member satisfaction and productivity;
- • Develops and sustains collaborative relationships with corporate and regional HR business partners and stakeholders on talent development and training activities;
- • Coodinates planning, implementation, and maintenance of Succession Planning, High Potential and Performance Management Programs;
- • Develops comprehensive development and training needs analysis as an input to the continuous improvement of talent development processes, programs and systems;
- • Coordinates activities to support leadership programs, ensuring all leaders and potential leaders possess requisite skills for success;
- • Designs, develops, and delivers instructional and developmental programs, including learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
Ongoing initiatives, like ILLUMINATE: Brightening the Path for Women and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
- • Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Training and Development, HR Management or a related field and 3+ years of related experience.
- • Travel up to 15% required
- • Expert levels of verbal and written communication and presentation skills required; interpersonal skills working across the organization with various levels of individuals are essential.
- • Demonstrated success and experience in consulting on and driving multiple HR functional areas including Performance Management, Organizational Development, Leadership and Talent Development.
- • Demonstrable leadership and customer focus skills.
- • Advanced success in Project Management.
- • Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions and in support of Group and Safran Electrical & Power's objectives; demonstrated ability to bring new solutions to complex issues.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
- • Team oriented
- • Process focused
- • Open & honest communication
- • Quality minded
- • Ability to persevere and honor commitments
- • Recognizes success
- • Executes with urgency
- • Customer focused in everything we do
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Ashlie.Bagley@safrangroup.com or call: 940-272-5623. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Spécificités du poste
Up to 15% travel required
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 12 400 collaborateurs répartis dans 12 pays.
Systems AdministratorPublié le 09/06/2019Denton (tx), États-Unis CDI Management de la donnée et systèmes d'informations
Database AdministratorPublié le 04/06/2019Denton (tx), États-Unis CDI Management de la donnée et systèmes d'informations
Quality Engineer IIPublié le 03/06/2019Denton (tx), États-Unis CDI Qualité