Customer Service Manager (MRO)
Programme & Relations clients
Description de la mission
- • Develop and lead a dedicated Global Service Centre team capable of delivering front line business support and order management between Safran Electrical & Power and its global Aftermarket customer base
- • Implement customer service policies and procedures to ensure a proven capability in providing world class customer service activities across international time zones
- • Manage commercial issues in conjunction with the Programme and Customer Support Management (CSM) teams such as new MRO conditions (power by the hour, flat rate and lease agreements), warranty claims, demand changes and pricing agreements
- • Manage the deployment of new contracts ensuring all conditions are validated and flowed down to the Global Service Centre (GSC) team and internal functions
- • Establish a robust order review process ensuring all conditions are aligned to agreed contractual terms and demand changes are reviewed with key stakeholders
- • Ensure the team deliver consistently high level customer services ranging through quotation, contract acceptance, customer liaison for order tracking with internal Operations teams, invoicing, and administration of warranty claims and recovery of overdue payment in conjunction with the CSM and Finance teams
- • Establish a service driven quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate costing, pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals issued by the GSC team
- • Lead robust customer order book reviews working with all functions to drive operational performance to meet customer needs and expectations
- • Manage the work in progress with Operations and ensure that all actions are engaged to meet the contractual delivery dates (participating in defining priorities, proposing standard exchanges and reviewing target dates with customers).
- • Adjudicate the warranties and provide all required supporting information to the CSM team for escalation issues
- • Manage complex customer escalations (such as pricing, delivery, invoice, warranty issues) and complaints resolution in a timely manner, liaising with internal functions as required.
- • Manage with Finance the first level overdue invoice process through query resolution and provide all required supporting information to the CSM team for escalation issues
- • Build strong customer relationships through pro-active daily communication and participate in face to face commercial meetings as required
- • Prepare sales and order book reporting and associated KPI's in co-ordination with the CSM team to ensure a tracking of delivery performance, order intake, and order book progress and to contribute to customer presentation material
- • Account ownership for one repair customer, managing the full process from order review to on time delivery
- • Validate the customer demand with Program Managers as part of the site S&OP process to provide a clear flow down of the forecasts
- • Be customer oriented, giving the priority to any customer issue and ensuring that the appropriate communication is deployed
- • Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- • Highly resilient and strong influencer with the ability to drive a step change in approach to customer service within a fast paced environment with tight timescales
- • Proven ability and experience to manage the fast resolution of escalated customer issues
- • Effective leadership skills to lead the team to deliver high quality customer service
- • Ability to manage individual and team priorities on a daily basis
- • Previous experience of SAP and MS Office applications, particularly Excel to support business reporting
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
- • Improve customer service results by evaluating and re-designing current processes and tools, implementing changes and communicating service metrics
- • Manage and provide holiday cover to ensure consistent customer service levels
- • Responsibility:- Manage a team of 6 people dedicated to managing the MRO customers
- • Customers: - 25 key customer accounts (Emirates, Airbus, Bombardier, Dassault) with a further 140 MRO customers
- • Financial:- Responsibility for all customer purchase orders (acceptance of Safran liability) in line with contractual conditions, contribute to the Aftermarket sales plan (c.£16M) through the negotiation of customer quotations into orders, and responsibility for managing warranty claims
Key performance measures;
- • Customer satisfaction feedback – annual ratings from key customers (Airbus, Dassault, Bombardier)
- • On time delivery performance to all customers
- • Number of customer orders in arrears (MRO)
- • Daily sales and unit intake for the MRO business
- • Number of weekly reviews managed with key customers
- • Turnaround time for customer quotation approval from receipt of unit (MRO)
- • Quality of the contract / order review process (% correct first time)
- • Level of outstanding account receivables
Spécificités du poste
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 12 400 collaborateurs répartis dans 12 pays.
Customer Account Co-ordinatorPublié le 29/06/2019Pitstone Bucks , Royaume-Uni CDI Support et services client
Customer Account Co-ordinator - TempPublié le 29/06/2019Pitstone Bucks , Royaume-Uni Mission temporaire Support et services client
FIELD TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE (AERONAUTICAL AREA)Publié le 15/07/2019Getafe, Espagne CDI Support et services client