AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Research, design and development
Professional, Engineer & Manager
We are looking for an Aircraft Systems Integration Engineer for work in Hamburg, Germany.
As an Aircraft Systems Integration Engineer, you will participate in the development of new business activities ina grouwing team and participate in the transnational cooperation with Safran Engineering services, Safran Group and international Partners.
You are needed for the following Tasks;
- - Mechanical or electrical integration of systems into aircreaft and helicoptes.
- - Creation of conceptual design, system specification, requirements definition.
- - Detailed design with manufacturing and installation documentation.
- - Creation of compliance documentation.
- - Creation of supplements to the aircraft documentation.
- - Integration and test support at MTO or customer site.
German contract unlimited.
High social Benefits
Belong to an international Group of Companies leader in his Industrie.
Salary according with your experience.
- -Engineer degree in mechanical or electrical engineering (Alt experienced Technician).
- - Minimum 3 years background in the aerospace industry in design activities.
- - Good knowledge of aircraft or aircraft systems and related aircraft documentation.
- - Basic knowledge about certification regulations (EADSA or FAA or equivalent), a qualification as CVE would be a plus.
- - Good written and verbal command of the English Language.
- - Autonomous, accurate and reliable way of working with focus on quality as top priority
- - Willing to travel and to work at customer site for liited durations.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
System Design ResponsiblePublished on 09/13/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Site Manager Doanuwörth / Account Manager Airbus HelicoptersPublished on 09/03/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Aircraft Systems Integration EngineerPublished on 06/14/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering