EMI/EMC QUALIFICATION ENGINEER
Professional, Engineer & Manager
We are lookingo for EMI/EMC QUALIFICATION ENGINEER for work in Germany, Donauwörth city.
- • Specification of environmental constraints for equipements (Lightning, electromagnetic compatibility, mechanicalor climatic)
- • Analysis of equipment qualification supplier documents :
- - Qualification Plan (QP)
- - Qualification Procedure (QTP)
- - Test Reports (QTR)
- - DDP
- • Final assembly line technical support for bonding topic
- • Main contact (technical) between SDR and the supplier, but also with safety department regarding environmental threats
Germany contract Unlimited
High Social Benefits
Salary According with experience
Belong to an international group Companies leader and referency in his area, join to professional team.
* Have Bachelor Degree Electronic Engineering
- • Aeronautic environment knowledge
- • Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, MIL-STD 461,…) knowledge could be useful
- • Fluent German and English mandatory. French is a plus
- • Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/client questions
- • Mobility (Germany-Donauwörth)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
Ingénieur Qualité Client H/FPublished on 08/20/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Quality
Ingénieur Qualité Fournisseur (RAQF) H/FPublished on 08/18/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Quality
Auditeur principal / Responsable Surveillance H/FPublished on 08/17/2019Blagnac, France Regular Full time Quality