FUNCTIONAL DESIGN ENGINEER - HELICOPTERS
Recherche, conception et développement
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran is a world leading high-tech group developing sophisticated security concepts and a world renowned supplier of systems and equipment for the aerospace, transportation and transportation industries Military Aircraft Industry is. More than 92.000 employees around the world.
We are looking for a Functional Design Engineer - Helicopters for work in Germany, Donauwörth.
- • 50% Perform update of functional drawings and incorporate changes
- • 50% Perform update BOM of updating and new design functional drawings
German Contract unlimited
High Social Benefits
Salary according with experience.
Belong to a Important International group of Companies where you can professional development
- • Electronic/ Electrical system design
- • Experience in equipment installation design
- • Aeronautic environment knowledge
- • Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, CS-29,…) knowledge could be useful
- • SEE XP, SEE Project Manager, Access Database, Excel
- • SAP, especially creation of BOM list
- • Creation and update of technical drawings and how to read them
- • Fluent English.
- • Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/client questions
- • Mobility (Germany-Donauwörth)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
SYSTEM DESIGN RESPONSIBLEPublished on 06/19/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Electronics & Automation
AVIONICS SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER H/MPublished on 06/19/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation
Ingénieur Qualité Fabrication H/FPublished on 06/18/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation