LEADER AC MANAGEMENT
Performance et support
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran is a world leading high-tech group developing sophisticated security concepts and a world renowned supplier of systems and equipment for the aerospace, transportation and transportation industries Military Aircraft Industry is. More than 92.000 employies around the world.
We are looking for a Leader AC Management for work in Germany (Hamburg)
- -Responsible for Aircraft Management activity in Hamburg
- -Customer Interface for operational topics -Interface to other Safran Entities (D2, D3, D4 and Programme)
- -Management of the A/C Management Team
- -Lead and participation of Site projects (internal and/or with customer)
- - German Contract Indefinitely
- - High Social Benefits
- - Salary According with experience
- - Belon to an important and international group of Companies where you can professional development.
- - You have 3 years of experience in similar position.
- - Bachelor Degree in Aerospace Engineer
- - Strong knowledge of standard office applications (Excel, VBA, Powerpoint)
- - Speak English (Business level)
- • Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- • Autonomy and discipline
- • Good overview and knowledge of electrical processes.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
AC Manager Single Aisle (ESI/MSI)Published on 06/05/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Program & Project Managment Office
Partner Koordinator Single Aisle (ESI/MSI) HAM (m/w/d)Published on 05/22/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Program & Project Managment Office
Ingénieur Assistant PMO H/FPublished on 06/16/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Program & Project Managment Office