We are looking for a SCHEDULER ESI/MSI for work in Hamburg, Germany.
Your mission will be;
- -Define core planning and priorities on behalf of Production Leader
- -Coordinate planning & access with customer
- -Manage spend times of team members
- -Perform daily reportings
German Contract of Determinate Duration (12 month)
Salary according with Experience.
- - Required level of education Secondary school graduation / middle school
- - Mechanical/Electric trainning.
- - More than 3 years in similar position
- - Experience of Airbus production processes
- - High level of autonomie
- - Fluent English level
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SINGLE AISLE (ELECTRICS/MECHANICS)Published on 06/19/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
PRODUCTION LEADER ESI/MSIPublished on 06/19/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
TEAM LEADER ESI/MSIPublished on 06/19/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair