Site Manager Doanuwörth / Account Manager Airbus Helicopters
Research, design and development
- • In this position, you take over the further development of the location in Donauwörth and bear the sales and budget responsibility for the profit center.
- • As the account manager you ensure the customer interface and relationship management.
- • Implementation of the corporate strategy at the location in Donauwörth and develop strategic concepts for business development with our customer Airbus Helicopters.
- • You lead and promote the interdisciplinary branch team.
- • You are responsible for the acquisition of orders and new customer departments, thus ensuring the continuous commitment of our employees.
- • You develop customer-specific solutions and thus further expand our customer and market positioning.
- • You conduct contract and price discussions, create offers and engage in active customer management.
- • You take responsibility for recruiting technical specialists, implement suitable personnel marketing campaigns and guide your employees through individual support.
- • Account Management
- • Business Development
- • Project Management | Project Reporting
- • P&L Unit Management | Finanacial Reporting
- • Leading and developing the team
- • Stakeholder management
- • Degree in Business Administration and / or Engineering
- • Track record in a similar position
- • Network in the Airbus Helicopter domain
- • Aeronautic environment knowledge (useful in military program)
- • Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, CS-29,…) knowledge could be useful
- • Fluent in English and German, French could be very useful
- • Ability to work in a high-paced, transverse project environment
- • Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/client questions
- • Mobility (Germany | Donauwörth)
Our Office is located in the Airbus Helicopter Technology Park next to the Airbus Helicopters Plant in Donauwörth.
The train station is about a 5 minutes walk away from our Office.
Donauwörth is a nice and quiet bavarian city.
Augsburg is some 30minutes away.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
System Design ResponsiblePublished on 07/18/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS INTEGRATION ENGINEERPublished on 07/18/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Aircraft Systems Integration EngineerPublished on 06/14/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering