Research, design and development
Employees / Staff
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees around the world.
We are looking for a Software developer for work in Hamburg
Passionate about computer science? Want to be involved in a thrilling business? Looking for a new challenge within a dynamic team? Join us on the way towards self-driving cars! 3 guarantess for you:
You will model the future using newest technologies and tools used for software development.
Your field of work will be driver assistance systems for the automotive industry. You will work in a team with young team members with focus on technically very innovating, exciting and interesting topics.
- • Design of test concepts and corresponding software architectures used for testing driver assistance functions
- • Development of software frameworks and software tools used as test environment
- • Execution of tests for the software component to be tested and analysis of failing tests
- • Automatization of tests
Contract directly with Safran Germany; Unlimited
Salary according with the experience
High Social Benefits
Work an International Group of Companies, with an international enviroment.
Profile of Candidate:
- • Good English knowledge in writing and reading
- • Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or comparable studies (Bachelor Degree)
- • Very good knowledge of the programming languages C/C++ and the application of object oriented programming
- • Certain in the application of model based software development with Matlab/Simulink
- • Good experience with software development in one of the areas: Automotive, Aviation, Medical Engineering
- • Experience with programming language Python is of advantage
- • Willing to work in a team
- • Good communication skills
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
Ingénieur logiciel Python Scientifique H/FPublished on 06/24/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Software
Ingénieur Logiciel Java/JEE Scientifique H/FPublished on 06/24/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Software
JAVA APLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERPublished on 06/23/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Software