SYSTEM DESIGN RESPONSIBLE
Research, design and development
Professional, Engineer & Manager
We are looking for a System Design Responsible for work in German, Donauwörth city.
- • 70% Equipment Development (challenge and follow up of the supplier, project milestones, laboratory or helicopter test, review and analysis of supplier documents, qualification and certification of the equipment and its installation, project management)
- • 30% Writing of Technical Documents
- • As SDR, you are the main contact (technical) between Airbus and the supplier, but also between all departments (airworthiness, integration, program…)
- • Development of Helicopter lighting equipment
- • Review and analysis of supplier documents
- • Analysing and writing of technical documents (e.g. TN...)
- • Project Management
- • Exchange with all Airbus departments in order to approve the proposed solution, or to find an alternative solution.
- • Test of the equipment (ground and flight test organization)
- • Integration, Qualification and certification of the equipment
- • Support to the clients (indirectly via others departments)
German Contract Unlimited
High Social Benefits
Salary according with experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- • Electronic/ Electrical/Mechatronic system design
- • Aeronautic environment knowledge
- • Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, CS-29,…) knowledge could be useful
- • Fluent English, German and/or French could be very useful
- • Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier questions, organize and lead milestone reviews and interface with all stakeholder of the supply chain and secure overall project schedule. Capacity to convince and analyse
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
FUNCTIONAL DESIGN ENGINEER - HELICOPTERSPublished on 10/16/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Electronics & Automation
Ingénieur Architecte Système Mécatronique H/FPublished on 10/16/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation
Ingénieur Model Based Design H/FPublished on 10/16/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation