AVIONICS SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER H/M
Research, design and development
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran is an international high-technology group operating in the fields of propulsion and aeronautical equipments, space and defense. Located on all continents, the Group employs more than 92,000 people.
We are looking for an Avionics System Design Engineer for work in France, Vèlizy city.
You will have for mission:
- • Transpose the requirements of the aircraft manufacturer (Airbus, Boeing ...) into system requirements under
- • Manage blanket matrices at both avionics and equipment level
- • Transpose avionic requirements into software requirements under DOORS
- • Analyze the impacts and anomalies detected at different levels
- • Participate in the creation of SCADE models in partnership with our SAFRAN teams
- • Support SCADE development teams and also V & V system and avionics
- • Make re-reading sheets on deliverables.
- - CDI (Indeterminate).
- - Full Time
- - High Social Benefits
- - Belong to an international group of Companies, you´ll join to professional and multicultural team.
Candidate Profile Training BAC + 5 in software development and engineering system, you have a significant experience in the specification and modeling of systems.
Fluent level in France
You have autonomy over the tasks entrusted to you and a good relationship.
You present real skills in:
- • Requirements writing and system and avionics specifications
- • Using the DOORS tool
- • Scade and Simulink Development is imperative
- • Familiar with PR / FFT basic configuration and management management tools
- • DXL language knowledge
- • Knowledge of aeronautical standards DO178 and / or ARP4754
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
Ingénieur Architecte Système Mécatronique H/FPublished on 10/16/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation
Ingénieur Model Based Design H/FPublished on 10/16/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation
Responsable programme enregistreur de vol H/FPublished on 10/16/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Electronics & Automation