Research, design and development
Employees / Staff
Safran is an international high-technology group operating in the fields of propulsion and aeronautical equipments, space and defense. Located on all continents, the Group employs more than 92,000 people around the world.
We are looking for a Calculation Engineer for work in Safran Aicraft Engines in Frances, Corbeil or Vélizy city.
- - Answering questions from Safran aircraft engines concerning engine parts problems (Rotor or Stator)
- - Processing times may very depending on requests and issues
The tasks to develop would be:
· Static calculation of metal and composite components.
· Dimensioning and justification of resistance.
· FEM modeling.
· Analytical calculations.
High Social Benefits
Working to international enviroment, and important international group of Companies
Salary according with your experience
- - Use of data obtained from Patran calculations, Workbench, ...
- - Realization of mechanical studies (stress calculations, deformations, vibratory analysis, LCF / HCF ...)
- - Realization of margin calculations, influence studies ...
- - Damage analysis to know their criticism
- - Calculation of the lifetime of a piece (DDV via Tuscany)
- - Calculations of the motor retention capacity in case of blade loss (LS Dyna), ...;
- - Determining the best way to repair a part where possible „³ Technical expertise to be provided to potential expert help;
- - Achievements of small Catia studies when necessary;
- - Participation followed by scoreboard;
- - Participation in reporting, project in polyvalence;
Engineers, Data Analysis, Data Therapy (linear or nonlinear domain, reading of plans as well as ISO rating), finite elements (Patran, Worbench, Samce
The knowledge of Turbomachine architecture as well as CATIA CAD tools are a plus.
High level France
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
ENGINEER HEALTH MONITORING SYSTEMSPublished on 06/20/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Mathematics and algorithms
Program Chief Engineer H/FPublished on 06/20/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Mechanics
Global Project Manager H/FPublished on 06/20/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Mechanics