Mechanical Design Engineer
Research, design and development
Employees / Staff
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92.000 employees around the world.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for work in France, Saint Cloud city.
Within the Aerostructure and Mechanical Equipment department, you participate in many activities related to the design of mechanical systems in the context of our activities with our customers.
Your missions will include:
- - The simple to complex mechanical assembly design
- - The analytical predimensioning of mechanical systems
- - Writing the justification file and / or specifications
- - project management and one or more designers in mechanical design
- - The report
- - Supplier tracking
- - Possibly the realization, the test follow-up and the writing of reports
BAC + 5 Mechanical specialization training.
- - You have significant experience in design, between 5 to 10 years, in aerostructure area.
- - You also have training in the fields of general mechanics, analytical calculations of resistance of materials.
- - Knowledge of Catia V5 and Excel tools is imperative, smarteam and Catia's GPS pre-positioning module would be a plus.
- - You must have Fluent French.
- - You must be rigorous, methodical, organized and independent, critical and mechanical in problem solving.
- - You also show team spirit.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
Ingénieur Acoustique H/FPublished on 06/21/2019Moissy Cramayel, France Regular Full time Mechanics
Ingénieur aérodynamique H/FPublished on 05/31/2019Moissy Cramayel, France Regular Full time Mechanics
Ingénieur Conception Expérimenté H/FPublished on 05/18/2019Moissy Cramayel, France Regular Full time Mechanics