Customer Account Co-ordinator - PT
Employees / Staff
The Customer Account Co-ordinator will be responsible for delivering world class customer service to our global OEM and OEM and Aftermarket customers. The role holder will be responsible for managing the daily interaction with our customers and maintaining and enhancing customer relationships in order to meet organisational and operational objectives.
Responsibility:- Manage the daily interaction with a selection of regional OE and Aftermarket customers (Tier 2 & 3)
Customers: - 65-75 customer accounts
Financial:- Contribute to the spares sales plan through the negotiation of customer quotations into orders
- • Deliver front line business support and order management between Safran Electrical & Power and its global OE and Aftermarket customer base.
- • Provide consistently high level customer services ranging through quotation, order acceptance, customer liaison for order tracking with internal Operations teams, issue resolution, invoicing, and administration of warranty claims and recovery of overdue payment in conjunction with the Customer Support Management and Finance teams.
- • Manage the order review process ensuring all conditions are aligned to agreed Safran terms and conditions and any demand changes are reviewed with key stakeholders
- • Liaise with the customer for any required end user statements to meet export regulations
- • Use expertise to build strong relationships with customers and create an open and accessible communication route for free flow of information
- • Provide a service driven customer quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals.
- • Manage the conversion of spares or repair quotations into customer orders and capture market feedback database to enhance future pricing policies
- • Liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure customers are fully updated with order delivery status and pro-actively advised of any production delays
- • Manage the repair exchange process where there is a risk to the achievement of agreed customer turnaround times
- • Manage customer issue resolution in a timely manner, liaising with internal functions as required.
- • Manage with Finance the first level overdue process through invoice query resolution and provide all required supporting information to the Customer Support Management team for escalation issues. Participate in face to face or conference call customer meetings, ensuring all order book reporting, issue resolution or key performance data is prepared in advance
- • Manage the customer returns process, pro-actively communicating any quality alerts from customers to internal functions in parallel to arranging the return of the product
- • Improve customer service results by supporting the implementation of re-designed processes and communicating customer service metrics.
- • Assist with the training of new members of the Global Service Centre team
Customer satisfaction feedback – annual ratings from key customers (Airbus, Dassault, Bombardier)
Customer On time delivery performance
Customer orders in arrears
Sales and order intake for the Aftermarket business
Turnaround time for spares quotation completion
% spares quotation conversion into customer orders
Turnaround time for customer quotation approval from receipt of unit (MRO)
Quality of the contract / order review process (% correct first time)
Level of outstanding account receivables
Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
Highly resilient and strong influencer with the ability to deliver a step change in approach to customer service within a fast paced environment with tight timescales
Proven ability and experience to own and manage the fast resolution of complex customer issues
Ability to hold first level commercial discussions with customers to drive Spares RFQ conversion, MRO customer approval or gain market feedback on competitor pricing
Can demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively on a daily basis
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification & in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 15,000 employees across 13 different countries.
Project Quality Assurance EngineerPublished on 02/02/2021Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality
Global Supplier Quality Assurance ManagerPublished on 02/02/2021Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality
Configuration EngineerPublished on 02/01/2021Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time R&D Technical Direction